I am a PhD Candidate at Caltech advised by Yisong Yue. I graduated from Cornell University with a bachelor’s degree double majoring in computer science and mathematics.
My research focuses on generative behavior modeling, particularly for domains where tracking data is readily available such as sports, animal tracking, and autonomous driving.
ICML 2020 Demo
The demo can be found here (might take some time to load). Thanks for visiting my webpage.
- June 2020: Started my summer research internship @ Argo AI.
- May 2020: Paper accepted at ICML 2020.
- February 2020: Passed my candidacy exam, officially a PhD candidate!
- September 2019: Paper accepted at NeurIPS 2019.
- December 2018: Paper accepted at ICLR 2019.
- June-August 2018: Research internship @ Microsoft Research, mentored by Adith Swaminathan and Matthew Hausknecht.